Monday, November 12, 2012

Quick weekend

I needed a break...and so my sweet husband offered me a few days off.

I was lucky and made it through the storm to the utah county area to surprise Karlee and baby Mollee. She was so surprised to see me, and I was so glad to relax in her hospital room and snuggle her beautiful baby while watching the snow fall outside her window.



I then ventured on the treacherous roads up to Riverton to see my friend Nikki. We went shipping and out to dinner. I then went to my brothers house. We went to dinner and then crashed for the night.

Saturday was spent shopping and doing errands. It snowed a grand total of 18 inches at his house-it was crazy!!!

We went to the 007 James Bond movie that night. I went to bed early and made a very scary drive home due to the horrific road conditions.

I am so glad for trips like this where I leave needing a break from my life here...then I am able to look forward to coming home to the life that I truly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment